Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Snowed In

I'm pretty grateful for my kids.
I know I say it a lot, 
but I am proud of the young people they are becoming.
.
The kids and I woke early Sunday to get the shoveling done,
before Aaron got home and Church started.
We knew we had our work cut out for us since we got dumped on Sat.and through the night.
So, we bundled up and headed out. 
It was then that we realized how much work it was going to be.
Not only was it DEEP but HEAVY.
It took FOREVER.
And just as we, along with the neighbors finished cleaning all our driveways out.
the plows decided that they would FINALLY grace our street with their presence.
{for the first time in 2 days of snow}
Lucky us right?!
let me show you what we got.
nice huh!
I'm not gonna lie
I started to cry out of exhaustion and frustration when I saw this.
Why?
Because I knew my side was next!
 Thankfully we have great neighbors and we got help with 4-wheelers.
Which meant we could still get the sidewalks and neighbors done before church.
Unfortunately, my back decided I needed to rest after.
So thats what we did.
Until my meeting for girls camp.
Along with making treats for the neighbors.

No School Monday!
can I get a Woot Woot!!
It was nice to really sleep in, except for the guilt that Aaron had been up for HOURS!
Sorry babe!
But...
my joy was shortly lived when I fell down the stairs.
It really hurt BAD.
and...
I screamed really LOUD.
I think I bruised my hip.
cause it really hurts.
Anywho....
I am sorely movable today,
and feeding a 5 year old every time I turn around.
I think her tummy is bottomless.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the treats on Sunday night! They were delicious! Hope your hip is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete