Life is busy as usual but ever so fun and entertaining.
In the last week we have had:
my sister in laws baby shower with lots of food and visiting.
.
Briar got to go shoot trap with the boys and had a blast.
.
Briar had his wrestling party.
.
I took the girls to the Justin Beiber movie.
Cloe was the cutest thing ever and Tay was so quite and focused.
.
Valentines day turned out better than expected.
Aaron was supposed to work ALL DAY! 3a.m.- 10p.m. :(
But....
he took the first part of the day off and surprised me with my favorite
WHITE CHOCOLATE COVERED STRAWBERRIES
and rose in a heart balloon.
he is the sweetest thing.
the kids also were happy with there surprises.
.
Taylor and Briar finally got signed up for hunter saftey. {Yeah!}
.
Tay has had more softball, and is doing very well.
I'm now afraid to play catch with her.
She throws hard and fast.
I kept jumping out of the way or timidly trying to catch them.
Aaron and Tay found much humor in it.
me?....
not so much. {scary}
.
IZ had her first Kindergarten experience.
They had their getting to know you day and she loved it. And is very excited.
I on the other hand am not loving it. And am not excited.
I will cry all day. actually probably all week when she starts.
.
And finally.... yesterday
Quite entertaining for everyone.
At school tays crush almost kissed her{For a cracker} and she giggled and ducked away.
she was still blushing when she told the story.
I had dinner and laughs with the ladies at BUNCO last night,
While Aaron got threatened by 6 high school boys at work.
YES..... you read right.
He found it highly entertaining and they ended up eating crow after.
In the mean time at home,
I decided I need a raise.
Thats right,
Moms just don't get paid enough sometimes.
Although....
I did get many laughs in.
My kids were on one last night.
first they decided to harass each other {jokingly}
which lead to Iz biting Briar.{ harder than intended}
So... i gave her a easy time out, which lead to a VERY long and more difficult time out.
She refused to apologize.
She is just so stubborn.
anywho,
she finally apologized and it was as if nothing ever happened.
We built houses out of playing cards, played slap jack and Izzys favorite card game...... 52 card pick up.
She is so funny!
Tay and Briar wrestled ALL stinking night till i sent them into their own rooms.
holy cow they never stop.
Briar was in his underwear, so of coarse Tay took advantage of the bare skin.
We all laughed pretty hard, and neither one would give up.
I Love that they are so close.
I got some fun pictures, but like I said Briar was in his underwear.
AND..
that is our week in a nutshell.
Hopefully I will be better this next week.
No comments:
Post a Comment