Friday, February 11, 2011

legs broken????

I really wonder sometimes if my families legs are all broken, yes even mine.
Or..
are we lazy?
Seems to be my question today.
I feel we yell a lot.
not mean.(ok maybe sometimes)
but really!
are we the only ones that yell through the house to talk to each other?
instead of walking to were the person we want to talk to is.
just a thought!
anywhoo..
I am rushing through the entire house today trying to get ready for my sister in laws baby shower tomorrow.
And my little Izzy is quite the little helper.
she was cleaning my kitchen window today, 
and I told her she could have a chocolate for being such a good helper.
she then started dancin and singin O yea! I'm awesome!
I would have to agree she is pretty stinkin awesome!

and don't you just LOVE the BEAUTIFUL day and BRIGHT sun?
It even feels WARM today.
come on spring!
Happy day! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment