Ok..
your probably asking Isn't every day a day off ,
when your a stay at home mom?! {ha..ha..HA}
or..
how a stay at home mom has a day off?!
well..
the answers are NO!!!
and..
I busted my butt all day yesterday to have a day off.
well kind of a day off.
I only had a few chores today.
vacuum the upstairs and change the laundry.
Then..
PTC with Izzy girl @ 9.
Which went Awesome!
She is doing very well and her teacher loves her.
She even cried a little talking about it.
Cloe has an awesome teacher!
*
After that it was whatever we wanted.
And we have done just that.
We did a little homework and coloring.
We have had computer time.
I sent Aaron a picture of this informing him that 1 computer must not be enough for her.
His response was that it's called MULTI- tasking!!
I liked that better.
;)
We had a nice lunch together and more cuddles while I rubbed her sore arm.
YES....
After 5 minutes she was sound asleep.
Poor little girl is still recovering from all this sickness.
But..she is now wide awake and spending
QUALITY teasing time with brother.
Now just waiting for Bundy to get home.
Because we have NOTHING to do tonight!!!!!!
That means we get to see each other.
I'm so excited...
I feel like a teenager getting to see their crush.
;)
No comments:
Post a Comment