Tay decided that she was bored yesterday,
so....
Her dad should go take her pics. just for fun.
{In the cold}
BRRR!
Cloe quickly joined the fun and fixed her make up,
in hopes she would get her picture taken as well.
Since it was {Sweat Hearts} yesterday,
there weren't many available choices left,
Soooo....
we headed for the high school bleachers.
{here are a few that we got}
I have such pretty girls,
and they love to play in front of the cameras.
Next stop...
Somewhere for the little one to work some of her magic. :)
The laundry mat has some fun colored walls that I thought would be perfect for Iz.
And she worked her magic striking a pose the second we got there.
Ready and knowing exactly what she wanted to do.
After a few pics. we headed over to Ice Cream Land
{Yogurt Factory}
I had made a deal with Iz earlier that morning that if she could go all day without picking at her chapped lips we would go for Ice Cream.
This was a HUGE deal since she has picked her pore little lips pretty much raw. :(
Briar hung in the truck during pics, trying to recover from the Benadryl I had given him earlier trying to clear up an issue he has developed.
Which I'm hoping isn't what Iz is now getting.
BLAH!!!
Anywho...
He was feeling pretty good and apparently pretty hungry
by the time we got to Ice Cream Land,
Because he not only ate his Ice Cream, but he finished Iz's
then wanted to try mine, an needless to say, I never got it back.
GRRRR!!!!
Dang boy anyways!!! ;)
We had a pretty good and productive day.
A walk and bike riding was done while the weather was still warm.
Fun and chores sprinkled throughout the middle,
Then.....
We finished the night off with a movie, and laughed through 90% of it.
Good Day!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment