Where to begin?
I'm not really sure anymore....
I am so far behind on recording all our moments.
We have been so busy living and making so many, that I am finding that there's little down time.
And... I'm not using what little down time there is to keep up.
So.... Here are a few of our moments.
.
.
We are still in football mode around here.
Briar is doing amazing....
We are so proud of him... He is getting a lot more offense time right now and is getting great runs. He is really wanting a touch down.
He has been close a few times and is stopped just short of one.
We played Sky View this last week.
Our boys played a great game, but didn't pull off the win.
The game was played a bit rough and mean on the other side resulting in injuries for our team.
Briar is one of a handful that is suffering.
We are wondering if he has a concussion....
We are praying that he doesn't but don't wanna risk it.
It has been a long couple of days but today will be the decision day....
If his headache hasn't eased by practice time we are gonna have him tested. It has been a roller coaster of thoughts and emotions.
Next week is our last game. He really wants to play and we already have at least 2 if not more boys unable to play because of our last game.
But... It is not worth him risking his well being for the game.
Praying for yet another miracle.
Feels like we've been doing a lot of that for him lately.
I'm so grateful for the power of priesthood.
Football aside Briar is trying to keep his grades up, Keep his mowing jobs done,have fun with his pals and get his standing back flip on the ground.
*
Taylor is gearing up for her first school dance.
While trying to keep up with her school work.
She has a huge load this trimester and she is burning out fast and wants to give up most of the time but we keep reminding her that her hard work will pay off.
Her powder puff game was a couple weeks ago and she had lots of fun and came home with lots of bruises. Girls are tough and kinda mean. (;
Taylor mastered her back flip and is now working on her back handspring. She has it nailed on the tramp, now were trying to get it on the ground. She has only landed on her head once.
In the middle of all this school stuff and being one of Briars biggest fans, Taylor participated in the Temple Cultural Celebration Dance.
Lots of long hours went into practicing for a couple of months.
But it was such an amazing once in a life time experience for her.
She is such a strong determined young lady and I am so proud of her.
*
Cloe is loving first grade and doing very well.
She just received an award for 100% work completion.
She is doing very well with her spelling and has gotten 100% on all her spelling tests so far.
She is doing really good in her gymnastics class as well.
This week she attempted her back handspring by herself.
She didn't quite get it, but she got up and finished class.
I was so proud of her.
We cuddled the rest of the night because she was pretty sore.
*
Aaron is still Aaron.... Amazing!
He works many long hours trying to keep me home to take care of the kids.
He still makes it to support all the kids in their activities, and help others as much as he can.
I'm not sure how he does it, or how much longer he can.
But I am grateful for such an amazing husband and father.
He just took some family pictures for his brothers family and also a few Senior pictures for Tate. They turned out really good.
Hopefully we can find a little time to work on them this weekend.
*
*
I have been sick for over a month now. It started with Pneumonia and an ear infection and tweaking my back, to now having a sinus infection.
I'm so over being sick and tired.
But I refuse to let it hold me down, which is probably why I am still sick.
will I ever learn?!
I've made it to all the kids activities, and managed to pull off activity days for the ward.
*
I love it when we get family down time at home...
Ok Ok....
Maybe its not always DOWN time, but its our time.
Where we can be US.
Crazy, silly, LOUD, weird even.
We have FUN.... and laugh a lot. Usually resulting in tears and snorts.
Times when nothing is takin serious or personal.
For example:
Home work with my girls....
this is how we roll..... nothing personal or BAD....
just fun!
OR...
Briars outfit of choice....
haha!
We don't take our selves serious.....
So why on earth would we take each other serious.
These are my favorite times with my kids.
Yes.. I am proud of their accomplishments and love to watch them succeed,
but... these are far more memorable and important to me!


No comments:
Post a Comment