Wednesday, October 24, 2012

football banquet 2012


This person really embodied that. He would come to practice every day ready to go and was willing to play "R", "H", "Z", line backer  anything on the field...
anything to help out the team.
He was the one that would make that play to really get us started, and get us going if we were really down and out so the award for 
MOST IMPROVED/INSPIRATIONAL
goes to...
Briar Bunderson!

Wow what a way to end the season.
Inspirational....
What an Honor!
What a great young man!
We are so proud of him.   

The banquet was lots of fun and full of good company and lots of laughs.
The boys did great on their skits making fun of the coaches and shakin their stuff.
I really love this group of boys and their parents.
I have made some dear friends that I cherish deeply through Briars sports.
And as sad as I am for football to be over,
Its not the end to our fun and friends.
They have their first wrestling meeting after school today.
And a good handful of our favorite boys wrestle as well.   
Bring on the mommas best support/cheerleaders they could ask for. (;   

No comments:

Post a Comment