Wednesday, April 25, 2012

O my goodness.........
I have really let the ball drop lately.
I have so much to blog about, but I really don't think that I will remember all of it.
So....
here goes my attempt.
{this goes back WEEKS} 
Cloe had her first school program.
It was their dance festival.
Her class along with the other 3 {K} classes did a robot dance.
Super cute. 
And she did amazing.
Cutest little robot ever if I say so myself. ;)
I didn't get a picture of her in her robot costume,
but she sat so pretty and behaved while they got everyone ready.
That is with the occasional face pulling back and forth with her dad and Tay.
She has also lost some teeth 5 to be exact.
And... her molars are trying to come in.
I really wish she would quit growing up so fast.
Last week Cloe and I went to the Little Mermaid ballet with our friends across the street.
She had lots of fun,
 but... they kept asking when we would be getting lunch. lol

*
Briar is STILL wrestling.
and still no pics because I can't video and do pics.
But...
He is still doing very well.
He is also weight lifting and conditioning for football now.
So excited for his freshman year.
He is weighing in around 128 now.
will he ever stop growing?.....
In the words of one of his coaches during weight training.
"Man your gonna be a BEAST!" 
He so bad wants to make his mark.
*
Tay is having fun with the friends and boys.
She headed to the mud rallies over this last weekend.
And ....
She managed to get thrown in the mud a few times by a few boys. By the 2nd time she was a little frustrated and stomped back to the jeep where her bare toe somehow connected with a shovel.
Yes..... It was a good one.
stitches were ? but by the time we got her home and cleaned up it was trying to close so we decided to keep it clean and let it do its thing.
I Love this girl, but sometimes I have to wonder about her. ;)
*
Easter was full of fun and parties like always.
and Sacrament was WONDERFUL.
I have to say probably one of my favorites.
Wonderful singing from the primary, choir and a few solos from some talented ladies in the ward.
The talk was also Awesome. 
Our neighbor did a wonderful job and delivered a great message.
*
So.....
We are still living and loving life.
EVEN its roller coaster challenges we are receiving. 
Because even with those we have received some wonderful blessings.
And it could always be worse right?! 
And with that I'll leave you with the latest photo shoot of me and Iz.
{taken While we waited for wrestling to start Sat.}

Smiles
&
Surprised

No comments:

Post a Comment