Tuesday, October 11, 2011

girls, girls, GIRLS...........

girls, girls, GIRLS................
O yea!
&
.
.
Homecoming.
Last Friday was the B.E. homecoming game,
& the kids had friends over to hang and get ready for the game.
What FuN!!
of coarse Iz can't miss out on the fun of getting ready even if its just to hang with mom and dad.
sad thought went through my head while taking pic. of all of them getting ready and just hanging out.
Iz will be the only one home when its her time for this.
No brother and and his pals adding their 2 cents on how she looks or what she does.
So...
I think I'm gonna make it a rule that they have to stay close and stay involved and definitely be ANNOYING when she hits her teens.
not that I think I will have to.
I'm pretty sure they will be there adding their 2 cents ALL the time.
 ANY WHOO!
back to homecoming pics.


 {this is what you get when the boys get you ready, with a little glitter added by girls }
isn't she just the CUTEST thing EVA!!?
 

the girls had lots of fun painting up their faces, taking LOTS of pics & laughing!
LoVe that sound echoing through the house.
{Even Aaron admitted to it when the girls asked}


 Tay and her cute friends!!


So happy they don't mind including my Iz.

My 2 Beautiful girls!!
   XOXO

Now....
On to the boys.
They hung downstairs AFTER giving Tay their 2 cents.
They are trying to learn the Sponge Bob dance.
They pretty much had it by the time they left.
Even Aaron has it down.
{In slow mow}


 { Briar learning the Sponge Bob}


 The boys hanging with Aaron 
Iz isn't left out even by the boys!!
{did I say how much I love my kids and their friends!}
 

Homecoming was wet and cold 
but....
FUN was had by ALL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment