Play offs were this weekend
& we were all stoked and ready.
Aaron had crazy nerves going on for the boys.
It was a good game for our boys with just a few upsets & injuries.
Briar had a GREAT game.
He got a pass at around the 30 and had an AWESOME run for a TOUCH DOWN!!!
& I didn't get any pics.
because.....
I was to busy jumping and screaming on the sidelines.
So PROUD!
&....
I wasn't the only one, all the parents were just as happy for us.
THEN.....
I look over to my Tay, and there she stands crying
in pure happiness for her brother.
At that moment I was the proudest mom for so many reasons.
Can you ask for more?
anyways...
Briar Had another nice catch for some good yards, a knock down, and some great hits!
The team ended up loosing but had a great game!
So proud of our team!!!!
&
Coaches!!!
I did manage to get a few other shots of the game and Iz cheering on the side lines.
My 2 favorite guys!!!
{last year of Aaron coaching Briar}
{coin toss}
#39 Touch Down!!
Game Over!!
&
Our awesome cheerleaders!!!
Sweetest and cutest girls eva!!!
{where would brothers be without their sisters cheering them on!!}
Last team pics. minus a few boys!!
Crazy FUN times!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment