Monday, August 29, 2011

New beginnings.............


{ Iz really wanted a back pack pic. I wonder why?!
</3
 Today was a day of new beginnings for all of us.

  Taylor had her first day at the high school.
and ...... she likies.
we'll see how she feels tomorrow when 
the jr's & sr's are there to share the space.
Briar started jr.high
and thinks he is macho and cool enough to sit on the {9th graders bench}hehe ;)
Izzy is now our BIG girl and started kindergarten.
She was very anxious and independent.
she had many stories to share with us, 
as she would remember them.
And .....
I survived my first day to the new chapter in my life.
All my kids are now in school.
I managed to keep myself busy and the time went quickly till I got to go pick my girl up.
Hopefully tomorrow will go as good for us all as today did.
I have a few new things in the works to keep myself busy for a little while.
And its ME time.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment