Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Firsts & lasts..........


 This last week was full of firsts & lasts.
Tay had her last tournament with the Sliders & Briar had his first football game of the season.
And can I just say they both were stinking AWESOME!!
 <3
Tays team went undefeated.


She had some nice plays and hits.
Sooooo PROUD!!!
<3
 I missed Briars because they were both playing at the same time,
BUT......
Dad was there coaching and PROUD.


Briar had a great game.
He sacked the Q.B. twice, and played both ways.
 <3
 And my sweet little Izzy was pretty much an Angel.


She is very excited for football, and we were gonna miss Briars first game so she slept in his room, and this is how I found her the next morning. 
<3
It was a looong weekend but one that I am very proud of.
My kids are learning and accomplishing great things.
I hope they continue to follow and work towards all their dreams.





No comments:

Post a Comment