Monday started off the week swell.
NOT!!!
I had to go talk to Tays counselor to transfer math classes.
After 30 min. of waiting I found out that I just needed to fill out a transfer slip and write a letter to the principal.
SO........ I ran home to take Briar to school and write a letter and wake Izzy.
and headed back to Tays school this time with all the info and Izzy in tote.
All went well, UNTIL........ I looked for my keys.
YES.... I locked them in the truck.
The counselor then offered us a ride home, but I declined in embarrassment.
realizing it was gonna be a long, cold walk home packing Izzy, and I was also locked out of the house.:(
I called Aaron in frustration and he reminded me that my dad has a spare.
So my parents came to my rescue.
Tay also got called to the office while we were waiting for my parents.
Random drug test. poor girl!
Later Briar had prac. and Tay had a game against Mt. Crest.
Varsity lost 3-1
JV won 4-2
still undefeated!
It was sooooooooo cold.
We came home and snuggled in blankets, but couldn't manage to get warm.
Now we all have sniffles and such.
BOOOO cold weather go AWAY!!!!
Random drug test? They do that in high school now? Sorry your day was not so fun. Hopefully the rest of the week has been an improvement!
ReplyDeleteEveryone in sports has to sign a paper for it.
ReplyDeleteI think every kid that registers for school should,starting after grade school.You would be very surprised.