It just takes 1 person to make a difference in someones life.
My family has had a few of these lately.
I am so grateful for unconditional friendships that my daughter has finally found. A place where all she had to do was be her. I love to see how happy and at peace she is. She is in her own and has an amazing support system {team,coaches & family} behind her. That see the potential and drive in her.
I am extremely grateful to one young woman who has helped bring her to that. I believe she was sent to my Tay.
As much as we love and support our children sometimes it takes a little outside help to finish building their character, and give them the confidence to push through.
I am so proud of the young woman Tay has become and the Role model that she is to her brother and sister. Keep pushing and growing. You are an amazing Young woman with the biggest most caring heart that I know. You will achieve much if you BELIEVE in YOU!!
Briar has had a few character building experiences this last week.
Choices and frienships that have been up and down. How great it feels to have people/friends looking out for you. I hope he stays true to what he knows and has been taught and stands up for what is right. Always be there to lift someone up and look out for them. True friends will be there helping you.
You have an amazing gift of leadership and knowledge use it for good and you will go far.
Cloe you amaze me everyday. You will touch many. You pull people in for unknown reasons and they are forever yours. You are very smart and make us all smile everyday. Stay you!
Be your Best and make a Difference.
No comments:
Post a Comment