Friday, January 21, 2011

Smarty Pants!

Briar came home with this yesterday and told us that he is in the top 25% in his school for academics.
That's so exciting. 
But.
.

.
You know my Briar, 
happy but now wants to be in the top 10%.
Isn't he funny.
Anywho,
if he keeps it up all 3 trimesters he gets to attend the breakfast of champions at the end of the year with his parents. 
Go Briar, Go Briar, Go!!!!
whoot whoot!!!

3 comments:

  1. Nice job! Isn't it great to have students who get it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blog! I'm so glad that now I have a way to keep up on the fam. So glad tara came to work with me, it's gonna be great we've missed your whole family the last couple of years. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel, Thanks! It is nice and a comfort.
    Kristy, we've missed you guys too. now get on yours dear. lol

    ReplyDelete