Friday, January 21, 2011

Fridays Confessionals

K this is a first for me,
but I've seen this around and maybe airing my dirty laundry will make me change some of it. 
So here goes.

* I hate when my kids are away very long. 
* k maybe I smother?
* I am TERRIFIED for my baby to go to school next year.
* I LOVE a clean house.
* I am mad at myself for relaxing on my house to please others.
* I think I've lost myself somewhere along the way.
* I want to spend every second with my husband.
* again smothering?
* I used to bath my baby everyday and get her ready every day.
* I am over weight and HATE it.
* working on that
* I push my kids real hard to be their best always.
* I have a hard time sleeping without the t.v. on.
* my mind won't relax unless it is distracted.
* I can't stand to not shave pretty much every day.
* I call my husband at work ALL the time
* I know bad, but I need to hear his voice and opinions.
* I have a hard time voicing my opinions.
* I speak out of high emotions and it never comes out right.
* I am very emotional and take things very personal.
* I love being a stay at home mom.
* I love to be barefoot.
* I have holes in most of my socks.
I think I feel better now. I said it out loud.
or wrote it for everyone to see.


5 comments:

  1. So glad you took the plunge! This is my favorite day of the week now. I hate a dirty house too but I am getting better at letting things slide(at least for a couple of hours) except laundry I hate laundry! lol

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH YOU are so stinkin cute!!!!
    :)
    i love to be bare foot too and have holes in ALL my socks..lol

    btw---i loved thatpic of you and your hubby in HIGHSCHOOL...hehehe oh the big hair was so CUTE then.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annie, funny huh! that was our engagement pic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, you and me are two peas in a pod. I want to spend every second with my hubby too. When I express my opinions, it never comes out right. I'm too emotional. I take things personally. Really, so much a like. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love that you joined in...i hope it did make you feel better. i know what it is like to love your hubby soooo much that you need to talk to him a million times a day. i get that.

    ReplyDelete