Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Today is a Wonderful Day....

Well it's happened.....
She has gone and done it....
My baby girl Graduated from Kindergarten.
:'(
j/k I actually made it through all of their cute program with OUT tears.
UNTIL......
They announced her name for the Principals Award!!!
{then maybe a few happy tears tried to make an appearance}
;)
 BUT.....
We were so Happy and So PROUD!!!!
She is such an Amazing little girl.
<3
Here are a few pictures from her Graduation.

{waiting to start}

{Sami, Cloe & Justy singing Today is a Wonderful Day}

{Cloe and Erik receiving the Principals Award}

{Cloe and Mrs. Moyer}
Awesome Teacher!!

{Me and my girl}

{Daddy and Izzy}

 All done and papers to prove it....... ):

K...........
Now for the funny.
When I was going through the pictures, I asked Cloe what Erik's last name was......?
her reply:
Ummmmm....... Foreman?......
Yeah Foreman I think...... Erik Foreman!?
LOL!!!!
I just about died laughing.
I think maybe just maybe we watch a bit much of 
"That 70's Show"
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment