Yesterday was the Mt. Crest Tournament and the team did much better than expected.
We had many kids that had gotten sick or weren't able to make it last minute but we were able to fill all but three spots.
They all wrestled hard and although they didn't didn't do team or individual placements the team should have tied for first.
Now, For my boy.
Man he is a stud!
He wrestled his but off and looks better every time.
I am so stinking PROUD of him!
He wrestled 6 matches and won 5.
He was so mad and very hard on himself for the 1 loss.
It was a good match and he dominated the entire match then just got caught.
So far for the season he has won 17 out of the 21 matches he has wrestled.
Like I said he is a STUD!!!!
here are a few pics. I snaged at the Tournament.
{still trying to figure out this camera}Grrr!!!
WIN!!!
WIN!!!
LOSS!!!
WIN!!!
WIN!!!
WIN!!!
While Aaron, Briar and I were at wrestling, Tay spent the day with ky and her family at a Christmas party.
They had lots of fun playing soccer, singing karaoke, waking pinatas and eating soup.
And Cloe....
She got spoiled and in her words "had the BEST DAY EVER!!!"
She got to spend the day with Grandma and Grandpa Yearsley and the boys. {Bransen & Caleb}
They went over to the Mantua reservoir and skated on the ice for quite awhile, then got to go out to Willard Bay to see the Christmas lights and visit with Santa Clause.
We beat them home, so they were able to drop Cloe off to us, and warm up with some hot cocoa I had waiting for them.
It was a quite the day for all of us filled with lots of fun!
All except for 1 thing.
Which I'll post later about. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment