O the crazies that can happen in one little camping trip.
for example.....
WHO KNEW
that the mountain across the road would catch fire.?
We saw and heard all the trucks, but had No clue how close it was till about 1/2 hour or so later.
&
WHO KNEW
We would turn it into a photo shoot.
SISTERS!!!!!!
{The ones you can truley be your crazy self with & still be loved}
&
WHO KNEW
THIS
would result in this battle wound.
&
Who knew a restroom built in the trees could be so nifty.
OR.....
that I would fall hard 2 times.
OUCH!!!
{lots of bruises}
OR.....
Tara would get a sliver.
O did I mention that she cried when Jeremy got the knife out to help.
"No!!!! not the Knife!!"
We had lots of fun!!
dirt, swings, cards, stories, river, fishing, food, cows, air guns,relaxing,etc....
Here are a few random pics. of some of our fun.





O the memories we made.
<3
OR.....
that I would fall hard 2 times.
OUCH!!!
{lots of bruises}
OR.....
Tara would get a sliver.
O did I mention that she cried when Jeremy got the knife out to help.
"No!!!! not the Knife!!"
We had lots of fun!!
dirt, swings, cards, stories, river, fishing, food, cows, air guns,relaxing,etc....
Here are a few random pics. of some of our fun.
O the memories we made.
<3
No comments:
Post a Comment