Saturday, July 23, 2011

A b C.....


Cloe was randomly writing her A b C's the other day to see what she could do all by herself.
{she likes upper case better, and relates letters to peoples names that she knows.}
Anyways our time and conversation went a little like this.
<3
she was struggling to know what she was missing so I was reminding her letters that she may have missed.
{N}?
let me see if my memory box remembers....... Nope! it doesn't.
{Q}?
O YEAH! that's the one like a magnifine glass, but the handle is on the side. 
{T}?
O like Taylor! I LoVe that letter!!
{B}?
O like Briar! 
{X}?
O i LoVe that one too!

Ok you have them all now!
What about next time won't you sing with me?
You can write that if you want to.
I don't know how!
Just write it how ever you want. {i know bad mommy}
Ok I'll write it in Spanish!
<3
I LoVe my conversations with her!
Always interesting and enlightening!
She is so excited to grow up, 
but I am going to miss not having our {little} conversations.

No comments:

Post a Comment