Sunday, March 20, 2011

softball tournament { 03-19-11}

With patience comes accomplishment!
Yesterday Tay had her first games of the season.
She sat and happily supported her team through 2 1/2 very windy and cold games.
Then.....
it was her turn.
I was so happy, anxious.
She played right field.
Then she got up her first time to bat in a fast pace game,
and layed down a bunt that went fowl 1st pitch.
2nd pitch she NAILED it.
Perfectly, right over 1st base.
can you say AAAAHHHHH!
she got a DOUBLE.
{she had put the breaks on at a double to soon, the coach was waven her for a triple.}
and...
she brought in 2 runners.
The team was so happy for her.
Along with all her family that came to support her.
Yes.. I CRIED!!!
Aaron SCREAMED!!!!
It was Wonderful. I couldn't be Prouder.
and...
Tay had a SMILE that couldn't be takin away for anything.
What an accomplishment for all her hard work and patience.
:
Taylor take this Journey openly and don't hold back.
great things will come.
and.....
ALWAYS BELIEVE IN YOU!!!!!!!

 {right field}
 {first hit}

No comments:

Post a Comment