Family Time
Yesterday we had some RELAXED family time, which for our family it is hard to come by. We were all CRAVING Taco Time so since ours is burned down, we drove out to Tremonton to satisfy our craving. SO SO GOOD!! None left! Then we headed to Walkers to watch Tangled. 7:00 SOLD OUT!!!! Crap Cloe is way upset, so.... we decided to wait for the 9:10 show. So to be safe, we went at 8:30. Good thing cuz people were already waiting in line and lots more were following. Let me tell you, we will be buying it. It is WAY SUPER CUTE!!! But.... it was also quite the funny for our family, cuz this chick Aaron and I went to school with and Aaron liked (who will remain un named) sat right behind us. And can i tell you holy crap she was so loud, we didn't know if we were laughing at the movie or her. The kids and I had alot of fun harassing Aaron the rest of the night.
I Love Family Time!!!
Nothing better!!
No comments:
Post a Comment